Articles/Papers must meet the following requirements to be accepted for evaluation and publication by the Journal of Contemporary International Relations and Diplomacy editors:
- Paper(s) should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area.
- Articles submitted should be accompanied by an abstract (italicized) of not more than 250 words with at most 5 keywords.
- Paper(s) should not exceed 5,000 words including references and should be typeset using Time New Roman, 12 points font size and double line spacing on A4 paper size.
- References should be presented in accordance with the 6thedition of the APA citation style.
- All articles/papers must include the full names of the author (s) and their institutional affiliations. Names and affiliations of all authors should appear on a separate cover page of the manuscript.
- All articles submitted for publication in the Journal should use the British style of spelling (not American).
- If a book, article, journal, or any piece of multimedia consulted is missing some bibliographical detail, that missing information must be communicated as provided within the provisions of the citation style.